COVID 19 UPDATE
Grace Counseling is still open. We are accepting new clients and have immediate openings for in person counseling, as well as phone and video sessions for clients who are distancing or quarantined. We would be honored to support you during this time.
As COVID numbers continue to rise across Colorado, we wanted to let you know about our increased efforts to help keep you safe. Your safety is our priority, and we will continue taking all the necessary precautions as outlined by the Colorado Department of Health, including:
- Limiting the number of people in our office through the use of teletherapy services
- Using our conference room as a secondary waiting room to help with social distancing, particularly during busier times of the day
- Facial masks and coverings are required for all staff and clients.
- We have installed a new wall-mounted infrared digital touchless thermometer to monitor the temperature of everyone entering our clinic.
- Medical grade air filtration systems are currently in use in multiple locations throughout the office.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place, including sanitizing surfaces in both therapy offices and common areas.
- A plexiglass shield at the front desk protects both clients and front desk workers.
- Our clinicians maintain proper social distancing (a minimum of 6 feet) during sessions.
- Staff members observe a strict no touching policy.
To help with these efforts, we would also like to ask a few things of you.
- Please stay home and request a virtual appointment (or reschedule your appointment) if you have been exposed to the virus until you have been symptom free for two weeks or have received a negative COVID test.
- If you have a fever, are feeling ill, or have been caring for someone who is ill, we also ask that you stay home.
- Unless you are a new client who needs to fill out forms, please wait in your car until your appointment time to encourage social distancing.
During these difficult times Grace Counseling is here to help however we can by providing mental health care in person and through virtual telephone and video therapy services. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the front desk at 720-489-8555.
We are in this together!
Your friends at Grace Counseling