• Psychological Testing
• Academic Testing
• Personality/Emotional Functioning Testing
• Cognitive Testing
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• B.A. – Psychology and Education – Dartmouth College
• M.A. – Clinical Psychology – University of Denver
• Doctoral Student – Clinical Psychology – University of Denver
I am thankful to be providing reduced fee psychological testing services through Grace Counseling’s training program. I can work with clients of all ages to find the clarification they are looking for. I am very grateful to be in a Christ-centered environment here!
I enjoy working with the families at Grace Counseling to find the diagnostic clarification they need. By partnering as an extern, I am able to offer reduced fee services and help families find answers at a lower cost, without a long wait. I feel blessed to have the opportunity to serve others in our community.
I am currently working towards my doctorate in clinical psychology at the University of Denver, where I have already earned my M.A. in clinical psychology. I hope to graduate from this program in 2020! I received my B.A. in psychology and education from Dartmouth College in New Hampshire in 2015, and moved here to Denver shortly thereafter.