Grace Counseling provides psychological, emotional, behavioral, and academic evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults.
We use a comprehensive approach when gathering information to ensure a complete picture. A psychological evaluation may include intelligence tests, as well as assessments of attention, memory, reasoning and thinking skills.
Testing may be helpful for IEPs, accommodations for school and standardized testing, and worker’s compensation. A full assessment evaluation includes a comprehensive report and feedback session with specific treatment recommendations that address the referral question and provide the next steps needed.
Grace Counseling has a skilled team of knowledgeable adult and child/adolescent psychologists and psychological interns trained in providing effective and comprehensive psychological testing.
Please call the front desk at 720-489-8555 to set up an initial appointment and get the process started. Payment plans and fee reduction in cases of financial hardship may be possible.
Comprehensive Evaluations include:
- Interviews may include Parents, Child, Teachers, Caregivers, Medical Providers
- Academic and Medical Record Reviews
- Intellectual Testing (IQ) and Achievement Testing
- Personality Testing (projective and objective) for Adults and Children
- Recommendations for Treatment
- Integrative Report Writing
- Advocate for Children/Adolescents and Collaborate with schools for educational accommodation
Area of Expertise:
- Learning Disability Evaluations
- Assess Cognitive and Personality Functioning
- Diagnostic Clarification
- Psychological Evaluation for Bariatric Surgery
- Personal Injury Cases
- Learning Disabilities (LD)