Don’t let life get you down.
Life is hard. One moment you’re having a normal day and then you get a phone call that changes everything. Or maybe you’ve fallen into a slump and don’t know why you feel so different. We know what it’s like to be tossed around by the waves of life and know the importance of talking to a professional about your situation.
- Why am I so angry all the time?
- Why am I constantly worried?
- What’s even the point of life?
- Why do I keep making bad choices?
- Why can’t I control my emotions?
- Why did God let this happen to me?
- Why does my child act so differently?
- How can I be strong when I feel so alone?
- Why does my spouse have to struggle with this issue?
- Why do I keep doing these harmful behaviors?
- Why do I hear voices/see things nobody else can?
- Why do I avoid intimacy and push people away?
- Who am I and what do I want?
- Why are relationships so hard for me?
What are some of the benefits of working with a counselor at Grace?
Gain Vision for Life
Confidence in Life Choices
The Grace Difference.
For the last 30 years, we’ve been helping people like you find wholeness in their lives as they overcome life’s most difficult obstacles. Our staff of therapists has helped thousands of people move towards healing and we’re ready to help you too.
- Faith-Based Approach
- On-Site Psychological Testing
- On-Site Medical Prescriptions
- Experienced Team of 5 Doctoral Level Psychologists and 8 Masters Level Clinicians*
- Comprehensive Counseling
- A Safe Environment for Individuals + Families
- Flexible Payment Options
- 100+ Combined Years of Experience
You don’t have to go through life feeling alone. Take a step towards freedom
and mental well being by finding the therapist for you.
The Path to Wellness.
Find the Right Therapist.
Schedule an Appointment
Experience Grace, Find Hope.
What People are Saying:
“Grace Counseling is a sanctuary for those seeking healing. Clients of all ages will find thoughtful, gifted therapists who have both the heart and clinical expertise to provide a safe and supportive therapeutic environment. Grace Counseling is an invaluable, comprehensive mental health resource in our community.”
Grace offers a positive, caring, and faith-friendly environment. I so appreciate our years of successful collaboration!
What makes Grace Counseling so special is the results our people receive from the counseling. It starts with the wide range of specialties a person can chose from represented in all of their counselors. Then it continues through their personalized service, care, and godly life changing results we see from those who work with their counselors.
10 Signs You Should See a Counselor
Everyone experiences rough patches in life, but how do you know when you need formal guidance and support? When is the right time to ask a counselor to come alongside you in your struggles? Our counselors at Grace Counseling are used to answering these questions and have compiled this helpful list.